Sunday, August 9, 2009

LET'S ALL SHARE AND PRAY FOR EACHOTHER; WE NEED OUR FAMILY LOVE AND PRAYERS!


















~I realized today that our Cannon Family has had too many very serious medical scares that we should all be aware of:

~ Our wonderful brother,uncle & *FRIEND*... BILL had to have heart surgery in S.L.C. Utah about a month or so ago and I (melody) did'nt even know. We all wish him a heart felt recovery and send him lots of hugs and prayers,we love you lots Bill!(most hugs from me)
And to you our dear sweet Christine, we all love you so much and are sending all our hugs your way too! (Of course I love you the most.)

~ I'm sure all of you know about our *PRECIOUS LAURELS* ongoing health trials and fears!
Laurel we all love and adore you and want you to fall asleeep every night knowing that we're all thinking about you and praying for you.We all know there is no one in this world with the faith and the courage like our Laurel and Russ. We love you both, You really are such a beautiful example to all of us!
(I really love you my boombanner.)

~ I just heard the other day from Isabelle that My/Our Amazing brother, uncle *HERO*etc. CHARLES has been having a very tough time again from all of his"toxic" medicines he had to take to get rid of his tumor. We're so sorry!
He broke a couple ribs about a month ago and Dad just told me tonight that he broke some more, so he needs to go in for a bunch of more medical tests.
We all love you so, so much Charles and wish we could all be there to hold your hand and feed you some yummy food. We'll all be with you in our hearts and in our prayers though.
(You know I love you the most.)

~ Our sweet little precious *JILLIAN* has been having increasingly "scary episodes" with her head banging, biting herself, kicking till bones break! They've become so violent we've been having to video tape them for the doctors. We're very, very worried and would be so, so grateful for all of your support and prayers.(I love you my sweet baby girl)

~ I also found out on facebook that our sweet *FOWLER FAMILY* all got the yucky, awful swine flu/H1N1!!!! I know! Thank goodness they're all o.k.! Our lovely ROSIE did break a couple ribs coughing so hard though...we're so sorry! We all love you guys! (especially me)

~ Several days ago I went on Rik and Eva's blog and my heart stopped when I read that our sweet beautiful *EVA* that we all love and adore had a very, very, very serious scare with her life!
When I read what Rik wrote on their blog with tears rolling down my face, all I could think was thank you MOM, thank you OMI for guiding Rik to finally get her to that hospital!
We are all so grateful that we get to have you here with us and slowly recovering. We love you EVA. We love you RIK and we love you little FIN! (of course I do the most) You are all in our prayers and I know that Omi is your "special gaurdian angel" watching over you ... she promised us she would be!

~ So I guess I'm asking and hoping that all of us will please try to become a little closer as an extended family and share our good times and also even share our harder times. Because we're a family and we really do all love and care about eachother very, very much and these are the times when we need eachother most!
And we're not just any family..... we're *THE CANNON FAMILY*.... and we promised mom and omi that we would!

~Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone of you fom me. You all mean so much to me in my life~
~Melody~ xo xo


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, I have tears rolling down my cheeks- I do LOVE our family so much, and you're right... we'haven't been as close as we should! I LOVE YOU ALL so much, and you are always in our prayers:)
    xoxoxox-
    PLUS: never forget dear sweet aunty melody, who definately deserves our prayers and love, and is still her amazing wonderful self, forgeting her own pain and hurt to remember everyone else! I LOVE YOU THE MOST:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - we all do love each other. I love this picutre of Jilli ... such a cutie pie! Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody; always so tender hearted and kind; thank you for your concerns and love; YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS TOO!! MUCH LOVE, CHRISTINE

    ReplyDelete